Estee Lauder | Advanced Night Repair | @FirstBlush
This post contains affiliate links.
We're friends right? Well, I only ask because we have to admit, I don't have to have a reason to buy anything...and that applies to why I bought this product.
Why I Bought It:
I pride myself on only supporting or selling products I can say I have tried and when I worked at Estee Lauder, I made it a point to try everything we had. I purchased this for my own collection because I love the way it smells but also how it made my skin feel. Nothing more refreshing.
What I Love About It:
Super lightweight! You don't need tons of this stuff and that helps to soften the blow when it comes to the cost (or what I tell myself to help me sleep at night because I have a shopping problem).
What I Didn't Love About It:
I have no issues with this product. I can tell the difference in my skin when I do not use it, so I guess we have to blame it for working and further supporting my shopping/skincare/makeup addiction.
- Use a little at a time
- Face serum is light weight for everyday use
- I mix a little with my foundation from time to time for a nice little glow
- Eye Formula is meant just for your eye and is also lightweight
- Nordstrom (affiliate link)
- Sephora (affiliate link)
- Lord & Taylor (affiliate link)
- Neiman Marcus (affiliate link)
- Dillard's (affiliate link)
- Macy's (affiliate link)
- and so many other major department stores